About Me

Mother taught. Personally innovated. I love food.

Search DocApril

Monday, October 4, 2010

I've been remiss...

I've been so negligent, I don't even know where to begin.  The whole point of beginning a blog was my attempt at trying to document all that I make and write down any semblance of a "recipe" corresponding to whatever deliciousness I throw together.

I've failed!

Anyway, a few photos of what I've been up to since July...

July 4:  Red, white, and blue Sangria trio:

All-American Shrimp boil with Old Bay, corn, Yukon gold potatoes, all of course boiled in beer, served with melted butter: 

Blurry, I know; but oh-so-delicious white wine, sundried tomato, Cannellini bean, fresh home-grown parsley, and garlic steamed Maine mussels served with steamed Broccoli rabe and crusty wheat baguette:




No comments:

Post a Comment